Photo credit: Tinseltown / Shutterstock.com
Three more women have come forward against Cuba Gooding Jr, four months after he was initially accused of groping a woman in a New York City bar.
The women have reportedly accused the 51-year-old actor of sexual misconduct, with two of them alleging that he forcibly grabbed their behinds in restaurants in New York in 2008 and 2013 respectively.
Details of the third woman’s accusation are currently unknown, other than the fact that the incident allegedly happened in 2015.
However, Cuba Gooding Jr’s attorney, Mark J. Heller, has falsified the claims, adding that the three women in question were not “credible”…
“Reportedly, there have been three additional ladies claiming sexual misconduct on Cuba’s part, one going as far back as 2008. None of those is credible,” Mark J. Heller told People, before adding that their claims would not be addressed in court.
“They certainly won’t be incorporated into the indictment for which we’ll appear in court tomorrow.
“There is no proof of any criminal conduct on Cuba’s part.”
The actor – who is due in court today (Tuesday 18 October) – has previously been accused of groping a woman at a New York City rooftop bar.
According to reports, he was charged with groping the breast of a woman who was sitting next to him and his girlfriend Claudine De Niro at the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar and Lounge in Manhattan on June 9 this year.
He was charged with two misdemeanors – forcible touching and sexual abuse in the third degree. He has pled ‘not guilty’ to both charges.
The maximum penalty for the original offense is one year in prison.
It hasn’t been officially confirmed whether the latest three accusations will be taken any further, although Cuba Gooding Jr’s attorney appears to be confident they “will never result in a conviction”…
“If there was any evidence it would have already been presented to the grand jury,” Mark Heller told the New York Daily News.
“The allegations will never result in a conviction for anything.”
He also mentioned that the second accuser has only come forward after failing to obtain money from the actor in the past.
We’ll let you know how everything unfolds…